Bookerclub attaches great importance to the confidentiality of personal data of its users.
The data will become part of Bookerclub SL, the data / files are treated with adequate safety measures depending on the data processed in each case.
The user can, at any time and in accordance to current regulations, exercise the rights to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of his personal data.
In case you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us.
Use of the personal information collected
Bookerclub processes your personal data for the following purposes and objectives:
- Book your accommodation via the website.
- Evaluating your stay at a location booked through the Website, and placing this evaluation on the website, always and only with your consent.
- Informing you about promotions and offers, only with your consent.
Information to Third Parties
Any transfer of information to third parties must be expressly approved by the party concerned. Otherwise this information is not provided or used.
When a user browses the web, it generates information (cookie) on his computer in order to collect and track data about this user.
Cookies cannot be read by other vendors.
Your credit card details are not collected via cookies.
Cookies allow us to offer you a more personalised service.
- Avoid having to re-register.
- Understand the use of our website and improve and update our content.
- The user has the possibility to prevent the generation of cookies.
The user has the ability to review his personal information at all times.
You can request your personal data by writing to email@example.com
Please feel free to contact us for any suggestion or comment on firstname.lastname@example.org